Every business is different and we will focus on how we can give you a helping hand to help you set up bookkeeping electronically from the simplest to the more complex business. It may be you would like to streamline your business to give you more time. Do you want ongoing support? Whatever it is we will tailor the package to best suit the needs of your business budget. Our experience spans the top software providers including QuickBooks, MYOB & Xero.
Bookkeeping & growing your business can be very demanding and not always easy. Our clients come to us because they realise it is difficult to do both - be effective in their business and keep their bookkeeping up to date.
Whether you need a helping hand from us one-off or a few hours per week, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly we can tailor any of the following requirements and more to suit your financial and business needs - our rates are very reasonable with a fixed price or an hourly rate which are dependent on your specific needs.
We will come to your location if you require us to or remotely from our office.
Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Entry of Sales Invoices & Customer receipts.
- Monitoring of aged receivables, sending of statements
- Debtor management
- Monitoring of aged payables.
- Recording Supplier Bills & payments
- Payment of wages & PAYG
- Superannuation / SuperStream
- Payment summaries
- Reporting of entitlements including sick leave/holiday leave.
Tax Office Compliance
- Setting up BAS information and preparing BAS reports
- Lodgement of BAS Statement
- Liaising with your accountant.
Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
- Entry of all transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- GST reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Profit and loss statements
- Balance sheets
- Trial Balance
Monitoring & Upkeep
- Monitoring progress after training
- Ongoing maintenance of your books.
- Phone support